Thursday, January 9, 2014

Nordstrom wishlist!

Another day, another wishlist....this time for all those special things only Nordstrom can provide.



STARTING WITH MY NUMBER ONE OMG PLEASE I WANT THEM:

Nars Satin Lip Pencils in Descanso and Torres del Paine
This is a Nordstrom exclusive limited edition collection, guys! Descanso is a dirty pink and Torres del Paine a sweet peach, just begging to be paired with a floral dress (SO groundbreaking) and soft blush.... I can't afford them right now so I'll just dream about them from afar -- until the day comes where they're sold out and I cry myself to sleep.

Chanel Le Blush Créme de Chanel in Presage
Holy smokes isn't this the most beautiful thing? It's cream-to-powder and so so luxurious. Anything that gets an A+ from Temptalia needs to be on my list. I've never owned a Chanel product (and how strange that of all things it would be blush?) but this I very much want. Plus it's so spring-like! (Are you sensing a pattern here?)

REN Clarifying Toner Lotion
I already have two exfoliating toners, why do I need another one? Well, since you asked: the two I have are glycolic, while this REN one is lactic based. Apparently one of mine, via the skincare oracle Caroline Hirons, shouldn't be used every day as well. I think a third would give me a good range to go off of and then I can write a nice little toner review for you guys. :)

MAC Lipsticks in Plumful and Dubonnet
These are both two MAC shades I had heard nothing about until a month or two ago, when suddenly every blogger sung their praises for Plumful as a way to play the berry trend in a more wearable way. And it looked amazing on everyone! Sold. As for Dubonnet, it's a deep brick red that is so perfect for the season: I can't let it get away!

NARS Foundation Pump (not pictured)
This is sold out at the moment but I still need it -- my Sheer Glow is in dire need of a better dispensing system. The pour-out method is just not cutting it. Any suggestions on where I can find one (with free shipping, preferably?)


Nordstrom, I am coming for you! Soon. Maybe. If I win the lottery.


No comments:

Post a Comment